Voices From The Foot

What is Voices From The Foot? These are unheard voices from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin (The Foot Of The Lake, Lake Winnebago). This blog is for one purpose and one purpose only: to get the conservative message out to the people. I will allow no liberal voices as they have many more outlets to spew their message of doom and gloom. I prefer the uplifting voice and conservative message of conservatives like our great President Ronald Reagan.

Sunday, July 09, 2006


Support for FDL-GOP from one of our fine soldiers in Afghanistan.
Below are from an email I received from BU2 Mitchell J Musack~US Navy stationed in Afghanistan and I finish with the words I sent back as a reply to him.

Hello, below is my response to the Fond du Lac Reporter in regards to their attack against your right to be in the memorial day parade. I'm currently serving in Afghanistan and I would like to throw my support for your ability to be seen and heard. Please know I don't affiliate to either party, but I look forward to VETOING governor Doyle out!

Thank You BU2 Musack~US Navy

I would like to comment about Jim Kisers response to Mr. Mentzers editorial about the republican party being in the memorial day parade. First off I do recall the democrats having slanderous posters about my president during the labor day parade in 2004. Of course no editorial was made by the great Mike Mentzer. Secondly, I'm one of many soldiers currently serving in Afghanistan that defend such rights like freedom of speech. So who are you to judge Mr. Mentzer? I may disagree with some ideas and views of the republican party, but it is their right and I'm deeply offended that the Fond du Lac reporter feels it has a mandate to criticize such views. But then again, your bias political overtones are well known in this community and that's maybe why your ability to sell papers continuous to dwindle. So here's an idea, just come out and say you hate republicans and maybe, just maybe, you will truly see how popular your ideology is Mike. Frankly I think it's sad you have to play this editorial game and I believe it would only be fair to disclose what party you voted for in the last election. So please, do us all a favor and be honest with what readers you still have left. But I'm willing to bet you feel by publishing Mr. Kisers response this exonerates your political views, and it shows you really are not bias. No Mike, it still shows because there will be an editorial of Mike supporting Governor Doyle this fall. Am I Right?Mitchell J Musack


My Reply.

Hi Mitchell and thank you for your service to our great country.

Your email is one of the most important letters I have received in a long time. Your support is most humbling: to think that one of our war heroes comes to our defense from the press is overwhelming. But I am not surprised that you would do so, because you and your fellow soldiers are, after all, defending our country with your lives. I need to express my thanks to you and to tell you that anything myself or my party endure from the press is minor because I know there are more great Americans out there like you from whom we receive support and encouragement. Please express my gratitude to your fellow service men and women for their service and let them know that every one of you are in my thoughts and prayers. I thank you again.

I would like to post your letter on my blog but would like your permission to do so. Please let me know if that is agreeable to you.
Thank you and God Bless Our Troops

Jim Kiser




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • An Ol'Broad's Ramblings
  • Boots and Sabers
  • Stepping Right Up
  • Right Off The Shore
  • Little Green Footballs
  • Charlie Sykes
  • Jessica McBride
  • Search WorldNetDaily.com