Voices From The Foot

What is Voices From The Foot? These are unheard voices from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin (The Foot Of The Lake, Lake Winnebago). This blog is for one purpose and one purpose only: to get the conservative message out to the people. I will allow no liberal voices as they have many more outlets to spew their message of doom and gloom. I prefer the uplifting voice and conservative message of conservatives like our great President Ronald Reagan.

Friday, September 29, 2006

This is a letter I fired off to County Board Chairman Martin Farrell today. The debate was the possible reduction of the County Board from 36 to 18. Schmitz is in favor of keeping the board at 36 members. I'm glad he is on their side!


September 29, 2006

Martin Farrell,

As County Board Chairman, I feel you need to be advised of the conduct of County Board Supervisor Schmitz at the debate last night. I was sitting near Supervisor Schmitz and could not believe the way he was acting. He was sitting directly in front of County Executive Allen Buechel, so you might want to speak to Allen about his conduct.

I came very close to stepping out of my seat and asking him to quit acting like a 10 year old. Someone should tell him to grow up and show a little class. This is not grade school, this is the people's work.

If this is what passes as good behavior in these chambers by a County Board Supervisor during a debate, heaven help us. Supervisor Schmitz does not represent the county board in a dignified manner.

I saw this same type of activity by the supporters of Rolling Meadows while County Executive Buechel was speaking and I was floored at the disrespect he was shown by the members of the audience.

Sincerely,


James D. Kiser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • An Ol'Broad's Ramblings
  • Boots and Sabers
  • Stepping Right Up
  • Right Off The Shore
  • Little Green Footballs
  • Charlie Sykes
  • Jessica McBride
  • Search WorldNetDaily.com