Voices From The Foot

What is Voices From The Foot? These are unheard voices from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin (The Foot Of The Lake, Lake Winnebago). This blog is for one purpose and one purpose only: to get the conservative message out to the people. I will allow no liberal voices as they have many more outlets to spew their message of doom and gloom. I prefer the uplifting voice and conservative message of conservatives like our great President Ronald Reagan.

Monday, November 06, 2006



Vote “YES” on the Protection of Marriage Amendment

Dear blog reader friends,

When I post something that I feel you might find interesting I email my blog to you to read. I have a regular group that I email to. In these final two days I have noticed that about 25% of the readers I email to have not being available to help at our HQ’s. That means 75% have and I thank you so much. I want 100% .


I now you are busy and might be helping in ways I do know about. I still want to ask you to please consider helping today Monday or on election day in anyway you can to support Mark Green and JB Van Hollen and the passage of the Protection of Marriage Amendment.

Nothing could be better than to have so many people show up at our HQ’s that we can’t find anything for you to do. I do feel you can make a difference. Please remember the turnout vote is everything this year and anything you can do to make sure that you, your family, your friends, your co-workers, or your church friends get out to vote for Mark Green for Governor, and JB Van Hollen for Attorney General. And tell them all to vote “YES” on the Protection of Marriage Amendment. This amendment will define once and for all in Wisconsin that marriage is between one man and one woman. Who would ever think it would come to this but it has. Even one hour of your time will help.

You will have to be the one who decides if you have done enough. I feel my full support is all I have to give now until the polls close and the victory is won and that is what I intend to do. Come join our winning team.

If you are not from Fond du Lac County or even in this state find your local Republican Party HQ's and donate some time. This is that important.

Call me at 920-238-5647 of you have any questions as to how you can help. Our HQ's are at 770 S. Main Street, Fond du Lac.

Thank you all,

Jim Kiser



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'd be there, but right now, it's a bit of a commute! :) We're in Savannah, TN.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • An Ol'Broad's Ramblings
  • Boots and Sabers
  • Stepping Right Up
  • Right Off The Shore
  • Little Green Footballs
  • Charlie Sykes
  • Jessica McBride
  • Search WorldNetDaily.com