Voices From The Foot

What is Voices From The Foot? These are unheard voices from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin (The Foot Of The Lake, Lake Winnebago). This blog is for one purpose and one purpose only: to get the conservative message out to the people. I will allow no liberal voices as they have many more outlets to spew their message of doom and gloom. I prefer the uplifting voice and conservative message of conservatives like our great President Ronald Reagan.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Today I would like to welcome back my good friends Kate and Charles (Mr. and Mrs. Ol'Broad) back to the land of the taxed. As you can see from my posting, "Tax Money for the Arts in Fond du Lac" the battle continues in Fond du Lac.

I'm glad you and Charlie came back to help us by paying your share of the 3rd highest taxed state in the union. Jim Doyle and his cronnies are also happy. Glad you made it back safe and sound. Sound??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks...yer too kind. :/

BTW, I like this one better...the ol' eyes can see it. :)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • An Ol'Broad's Ramblings
  • Boots and Sabers
  • Stepping Right Up
  • Right Off The Shore
  • Little Green Footballs
  • Charlie Sykes
  • Jessica McBride
  • Search WorldNetDaily.com